Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

Had a great time with the grandkids tonight. They (and their parents) all came over for supper tonight, except Tyde and Kris. Tyde is home with the flu, at least we think it's the flu, so he had to miss out on the festivities and of course his Dad stayed with him. This is the first time any of the kids have missed out on the annual Halloween group picture. Awww.... We missed you Tyde!



I tried a couple of new recipes for supper and although I thought they were pretty clever...the kids were a little skiddish about eating them. go figure.... I will say that these Monster Finger cookies looked more like fingers before they were baked than after. I don't think I even got a picture of them afterwards.




There was plenty of food, and fun. The kids all did their trick or treating here in our neighborhood after supper and it was a perfect night for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment