Well, I'll have to say that I'm the last one that ever thought she'd want or need a blog, but here I am. I find myself emailing friends and family and writing the same things over and over. Thought this would be a good way to stay in touch with everyone all at once. We stay pretty busy and I hope you enjoy the peek into our world. Here's a fairly recent picture of our grandkids. They are so much fun and keep us busy daily with ball games, school programs and just plain hanging out.
Saturday, October 24, 2009
First post! I"m a real blogger now!
Well, I'll have to say that I'm the last one that ever thought she'd want or need a blog, but here I am. I find myself emailing friends and family and writing the same things over and over. Thought this would be a good way to stay in touch with everyone all at once. We stay pretty busy and I hope you enjoy the peek into our world. Here's a fairly recent picture of our grandkids. They are so much fun and keep us busy daily with ball games, school programs and just plain hanging out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Very cute kids! I see you've started them off in life wearing their fashionable Crocs(well, the ones on the ends!).
ReplyDeleteLove your blog idea and am in awe at your bloggish sophistication.
Carol