.....trying to sneak a nap on the couch. He's such a sweetie, most of the time. So, until I get my other pictures back, that's all I've got! Stay cool...
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Long time ...no Blog
Well, I know it's been awhile, but I'm finally getting around to posting again. I have a few pictures to share from the last day of school, but they are on my other computer which is in the shop right at the moment. So....I'll share a couple of pictures of Milo. We are really trying to train him to stay off the furniture, but we walked into the den the other day and here he was....

.....trying to sneak a nap on the couch. He's such a sweetie, most of the time. So, until I get my other pictures back, that's all I've got! Stay cool...
.....trying to sneak a nap on the couch. He's such a sweetie, most of the time. So, until I get my other pictures back, that's all I've got! Stay cool...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Very cute and cool! Does Milo need to limit his kibble?
ReplyDelete